We are looking to add a UX Specialist to the team, who will be responsible for planning, managing and executing UX Design across all digital projects.
We have offices in the UK and Gibraltar, this role will be based in Gibraltar. We are looking to fill this position with a candidate that is already working in Gibraltar.
The Specialist will act as the internal ‘owner’ of the service area, continuously working to improve current processes and assist in developing new opportunities with clients.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Owning and improving the UX Strategy and Design process along with a number of diverse and challenging projects
- Planning and leading UX & Discovery workshops, before applying insights to develop effective strategies for our clients
- Carrying out User Research, employing modern methods and usability tools to provide actionable insights that inform UX and Design
- Defining User Personas to inform Information Architecture and UI Design decisions
- Developing design concepts for multi-channel experiences
- Translating concepts into detailed design specifications, mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes
- Identifying and assessing UX and UI design challenges and offering solutions
- Supporting the Account Management team in creating New Business proposals and completing Tender applications
- Ensuring all projects conform to the highest accessibility standards
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the UX industry, as well as a knowledge of the industries in which our clients operate
- Helping to build a profile for the business’s digital capabilities, supporting organic growth and new business opportunities
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Currently working in Gibraltar
- At least three years’ previous agency experience
- Experience preparing and executing engaging UX / Discovery workshops
- Excellent UI/UX design skills demonstrated by a strong portfolio of work
- Experience in planning and conducting user research and prototyping
- Experience in wireframing, storyboarding, user flows & process flows
- Experience working on accessibility guidelines to both AA and AAA standards as well as public sector projects set by the GDS
- Experience with contributing to pitches, proposals and tenders
- Interest in service design
- Interest in UX in pubic setting, especially mapping journeys
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Effective organisational and have Project Management skills, with the ability to successfully lead projects
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision, Google Analytics, HotJar and MS Office
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Salary, based on experience
- An autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression
- An amazing group of fun and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you.