We are looking for a Digital Account Manager with strong experience delivering mobile apps and campaigns to high a standard to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You will be mainly based in our UK or Australia offices, and will be working closely with our clients as well as coordinating with our creative and technical teams as the primary point of contact to successfully deliver projects in line with agreed scope, timelines and budgets.
There will also be the need to travel to our new offices in Gibraltar, where we have already won a number of exciting projects.
You’ll have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, and you’ll be able to anticipate challenges and risks to ensure the smooth running of projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Proactively support the pre-sales team with any proposals, tenders, pitches or marketing events
- Organise and facilitate meetings with clients and the team and feedback clearly and effectively
- Scope and plan projects: creation of scope of work documents, project plans, communication plans etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital projects and campaigns and assess activities against predetermined goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Take responsibility for liaising with clients to help develop the scope of the project, monitoring and escalating project risks and maintaining customer focus
- Continually contribute ideas to improve the project from all aspects, particularly from a user perspective
- Manage and contribute regularly to the Mindrock Media blog
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience managing both mobile app projects and creating marketing campaigns working with creative and technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of mobile app analytics tools
- The ability to add the vital ‘common sense’ factor and gain a sound project understanding
- The ability to develop strong client relationships, creating respect and brand loyalty
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Passionate about UX development and working with new technology
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong IT skills, including project management tools
- Eagerness to grow within the company and put forward ideas for new initiatives
- Ability to multitask is essential. No two days are the same and juggling projects and roles should be something that excites
- You will possess a high level of commercial acumen and be eager to deliver on all levels for both client and agency
- Competitive Salary
- Some visits to Gibraltar, enjoy the climate and wonderful location.
- Autonomous company culture with plenty of opportunity for progression
- An amazing group of fun and supportive colleagues!
If you have the right skills, flair, and drive, this could be the perfect role for you.